The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Wow, Capaldi Racing is a NEW Sponsor on TMO!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Leo is a great guy and many of you are aware of this great builder, track supporter and R&D shop who often works with Ford Performance. Super glad to have him and his crew at Capaldi Racing on board, and with a shop right there in Michigan Motorville , they are up on a lot of the new trends and movements within Ford's Performance Division. Check out their site as it scrolls across the bottom and I am sure there will be more data on the Company in the very near future, but they just signed on yesterday!! I am excited as I have known about these guys for years as many of you likely have.

Welcome Capaldi Racing to the best Track Oriented Mustang site on the Planet ,we are super excited you decided to be part of our group. Looking forward to your tidbits of knowledge and input in all things performance related!

PS - and Craig is a great guy too, kudos for the entire racing Family!

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton

Last edited:

Ludachris

Chris
Staff member
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Newcastle, CA
It's an honor having an outfit like theirs interested in aligning themselves with the TMO community. I'm working with Leo (@Leo Capaldi) and Craig (@CCapaldi) to try and get them more involved in discussions here, though with as busy as they are, it might be tricky. Forums are also a little bit of a learning curve for them, which makes it a tad more challenging.

In any event, give them a warm welcome and be sure and let them know you appreciate their support of our forum and any tech help they're able to chime in with. We've got a great group of vendors with some tremendous track/racing experience. The more you support them and share your gratitude for their sponsorship here, the more we are able to work together with them to deliver a solid user experience here on the site that can't be found elsewhere. Thanks everyone!

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Illinois
Leo

I know your products and reputation, very solid. I was impressed when you shared drawings and experiences regarding Ford Products this past few weeks. That's what we do here, share experiences and gain knowledge.

Looking forward to working with you and your team here on TMO.

Welcome.

Leo Capaldi

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Detroit
Leo

I know your products and reputation, very solid. I was impressed when you shared drawings and experiences regarding Ford Products this past few weeks. That's what we do here, share experiences and gain knowledge.

Looking forward to working with you and your team here on TMO.

Welcome.
Thanks Craig and I are glad to be here hope we cross paths at an event

Leo Capaldi

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Detroit
It's an honor having an outfit like theirs interested in aligning themselves with the TMO community. I'm working with Leo (@Leo Capaldi) and Craig (@CCapaldi) to try and get them more involved in discussions here, though with as busy as they are, it might be tricky. Forums are also a little bit of a learning curve for them, which makes it a tad more challenging.

In any event, give them a warm welcome and be sure and let them know you appreciate their support of our forum and any tech help they're able to chime in with. We've got a great group of vendors with some tremendous track/racing experience. The more you support them and share your gratitude for their sponsorship here, the more we are able to work together with them to deliver a solid user experience here on the site that can't be found elsewhere. Thanks everyone!
Thanks Chris look forward to working with you

Leo Capaldi

Supporting Vendor
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Detroit
Leo is a great guy and many of you are aware of this great builder, track supporter and R&D shop who often works with Ford Performance. Super glad to have him and his crew at Capaldi Racing on board, and with a shop right there in Michigan Motorville , they are up on a lot of the new trends and movements within Ford's Performance Division. Check out their site as it scrolls across the bottom and I am sure there will be more data on the Company in the very near future, but they just signed on yesterday!! I am excited as I have known about these guys for years as many of you likely have.

Welcome Capaldi Racing to the best Track Oriented Mustang site on the Planet ,we are super excited you decided to be part of our group. Looking forward to your tidbits of knowledge and input in all things performance related!

Sincerely,
Bill Pemberton
Bill thanks for helping me put this together

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
I did very little as I was super excited that such a well known and respected Ford Performance colleague wanted to be on TMO. Still excited and I know quite a few of my friends here have also privately commented how cool it is you are now a sponsor!!

TMO Supporting Vendors