The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: 18x10 or 18x11 Apex Race Wheels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys, I’m looking for some new wheels for my 2013 PP V6. Specifically I’m really interested in Apex race wheels in either 18x10 or 18x11. Preferably with tires included as these would be replacing my current set up and I’m in the process of selling those wheels. Don’t have a huge budget to go off of but open to anything that is sent my way. Thanks!

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
I have a set of 18x10 SVE Drifts with Hoosier A7's, 295/30R18. The wheels look very good. The tires have only 5 autoxs on them. $1200 plus shipping.

Hey guys, I’m looking for some new wheels for my 2013 PP V6. Specifically I’m really interested in Apex race wheels in either 18x10 or 18x11. Preferably with tires included as these would be replacing my current set up and I’m in the process of selling those wheels. Don’t have a huge budget to go off of but open to anything that is sent my way. Thanks!

I have 3 sets of Apex 18 X 10 satin black wheels. Each set has different tires.
1st set has Pirelli Trofeos $1400.00
2nd set has Pirelli slicks with some decent life left in them, $1400.00
3rd set has Pirelli slicks, 2 which are corded, the other 2 probably 1 track day left on them. $1000.00
Plus shipping
I also have a set of 18 X 10 HRE FF15 without tires if you are interested
$900.00
All wheels are in good to great condition, no curb rash, some have a few nicks or chips from track use.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel