The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: 18X10 wheels for square setup

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

My car is a 2013 BOss 302 LS. Looking for a set of used (read good price) 18X10 wheels for a square setup on stock suspension.

I'm located in Southern California but will pay for shipping.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
This gentleman is selling some 18 x 10.5's w/tires and he's in your area. ;)

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=11325.0;topicseen

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
mprichar87 said:
I went with the Apex EC-7 18x10s. They're legit, relatively cheap, and light. Can't beat them for the prices.
I have them too, but they haven't had any inventory in months.
I keep emailing them and they keep saying they are coming but so far, no wheels.

EDIT:
Just checked, still no wheels.
http://www.apexraceparts.com/18x10-et43-apex-ec-7-mustang-wheel.html

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
mprichar87 said:
Really? That's lame. Page straight out of the DBA playbook.
They are made in China so they probably have to do a huge quantity at a time and I bet Mustang wheels aren't a big enough seller.
Right before they ran out they had a huge sale on them....now no wheels. Hmmmm.

Fabman said:
They are made in China so they probably have to do a huge quantity at a time and I bet Mustang wheels aren't a big enough seller.
Right before they ran out they had a huge sale on them....now no wheels. Hmmmm.
Ah interesting...
They're a bit player in the BMW market. Every Mustang owner I know that has them loves them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
mprichar87 said:
Ah interesting...
They're a bit player in the BMW market. Every Mustang owner I know that has them loves them.

They are about 15 miles from me. They wanted to use my car in a photoshoot for a promo, which they did and later on I bought some wheels. They know we love them, we probably just don't buy enough of them....I asked about 10.5's or 11's and they said no plans for bigger wheels. So Far I can't even get another set of 10's, so I'll go with some 11's or 11's and 12's from Vorshlag. I have a dialogue going with someone there via email but that whole secret offset thing is making it really hard to get wheels that fit my specific application. Apparently, they aren't familiar with the Cortex stuff so I'd need to bring my car to get measured. In Texas. I live in california. And here we are still...no wheels.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
mprichar87 said:
Ah interesting...

Okay, a reply to my last email dated 6/28/16
"18x10" wheels are 60-90 days out right now".

It hasn't been 90 days yet so they may still be coming.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Matt from Apex emailed me...
The Mustang EC-7 18x10 ET43 wheels do not have a set date of production. We have been actively working to revamp our presence in the Mustang market and bring the 9.5" and 10" wheels back into production. We may be releasing wider options in the near future as well. In regards to fitment, these wheels will be a direct fit, but I would need to double check brake clearance. I would suggest touching base with us in a couple months as we may have a better answer to when the wheels will be back in stock. We greatly appreciate your interest and I hope to have a wheel for you in the near future!

So it looks like those wont work out for me. I should have bought them months ago when I first started looking for them.

Tucson302...Any interest in selling a set of those now? Also will those fit a stock 2013 302LS or do I need spacers?

mprichar87 said:
I have mine on lowered (T springs) Boss (non-LS but doesn't matter). No fitment issues running -2.7* camber up front. No spacers.

Whoops you weren't talking about the Apex wheels. Time for more coffee!

Tucson 302

2013 Black LS #439
vrinner said:
Tucson302...Any interest in selling a set of those now? Also will those fit a stock 2013 302LS or do I need spacers?

Not yet I still have three more months of the TT season and even if I ordered new wheels today its going to take awhile to get them. No spacers for me but I have the Cortex coilovers with the offset struts to fit a 315 wide tire under. When my 13 LS was stock I ran these with no issues https://lmr.com/item/SVE-1007FD/2005-13-Mustang-Flat-Black-SVE-Drift-18X10 they are decent wheels

Tucson302 said:
Not yet I still have three more months of the TT season and even if I ordered new wheels today its going to take awhile to get them. No spacers for me but I have the Cortex coilovers with the offset struts to fit a 315 wide tire under. When my 13 LS was stock I ran these with no issues https://lmr.com/item/SVE-1007FD/2005-13-Mustang-Flat-Black-SVE-Drift-18X10 they are decent wheels

Thanks for the link to those wheels. Seems like a good fit and great price.

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel