The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB 18x11 or 19x11 for my Boss.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carver

breaker of wrenches
ontario
I am in the California area for the next couple of weeks and could pick them up. Let me know what you've got for sale !!! Square set up preferred. I will also be heading for Texas.

I have a brand new set, with brand new track rubber mounted on them. Forgestar CF5 18x11 +52 offset. Send me a message for details. I am in Silicon Valley area of California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utah
private message sent regarding square set of Forgeline 18x11 offset 52mm....again

I am not sure if the "new server" on TMO is sending my "private messages" or "conversations" to forum members as I do not see the two "private message" , "conversation" I started with you that I sent to you last night and this morning to "carver" on my TMO profile or message sent/received/conversations? Regardless, if you have any interest in the 18x11 Forgeline wheels send a private message or contact me direct at my email

[email protected]

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel