The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: 315/30R19 Hoosiers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

racer47

Still winning after 30+ years
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
I'm looking for 1 or 2 used tires for setup purposes. They do not need to be track worthy.

I'll pay for the tire and shipping. I'll email you a shipping label. Just print it, tape it on the tire and drop it off at ups. Its an easy way for you to get rid of a scrap tire or 2.

I'd prefer any Hoosier A6 A7 R6 R7. But if none show up, I'll consider others.

Thanks

Last edited:

Fair

Go Big or Go Home
Supporting Vendor
Plano, TX
I'm looking for 1 or 2 used tires for setup purposes. They do not need to be track worthy.

I'll pay for the tire and shipping. I'll email you a shipping label. Just print it, tape it on the tire and drop it off at ups. Its an easy way for you to get rid of a scrap tire or 2.

I'd prefer any Hoosier A6 A7 R6 R7. But if none show up, I'll consider others.

Thanks
Sorry, only have one set of 315/30/19s on hand and they are still my "race set"

racer47

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
Sorry, only have one set of 315/30/19s on hand and they are still my "race set"

Well get out there and kick some butt and burn up those tires!

But seriously, thanks anyway, and thanks for posting real, hard earned, first hand, racing info and advice.

racer47

Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
SE WI
Awesome, thanks, I just texted the guy.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel