The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: BMR Camber bolts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

It turns out BMR no longer makes their old camber bolts for the S550. They have moved to a new manufacturer SPC to produce the bolts. I'm looking to pick up a set of the old model black anodized finish bolts make by Ingalls. The name is engraved on the head of the bolt in case you were wondering. Please let me know if you have a set your willing to part with. The differences are posted below. I need the black ones. Thank youbolt1.jpgbolt2.jpg

I have a set from my S550 that were only installed for a few hundred miles - never tracked. I’ll send you a PM with pictures and can get them out to you cheap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That would be awesome....I'll PM you my phone number and you can text me some pics. I appreciate it

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel