The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB Boss 302 Door panels

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Not that many, mostly s550s. Hardly any junk yards, everything is extremely overpriced. No driving roads. Rust is no joke out here. Postage for parts make it not worth buying. 1.5 years till I'm back on the mainland.
Just wait. Complete panels would be expensive to ship.

For the unaware the ‘rare’ Boss specific parts are the inset panel and the satin handle.

44AC5264-74AC-4994-8284-82C2F7906D96.jpeg

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
that's right the satin handle I have, it also came on premium and gt500. Postage would be expensive I have a mainland address I can send them too.
Sounds like you know what you’re doing. When I was there, I’d send things to my brother here in CA to forward to me as inexpensively as possible.

Yea, I got my door panels out of a 2014 gt500. I have also seen them in gt premiums.

View attachment 59823

Thanks for the information. It seems the ones without the extra shaker speakers are more common. Surely it wouldn't be that hard for an audio shop to wire those speakers.

Looking at the part numbers, there are a lot of them and it's difficult to tell which one is which.

Thanks for the information. It seems the ones without the extra shaker speakers are more common. Surely it wouldn't be that hard for an audio shop to wire those speakers.

Looking at the part numbers, there are a lot of them and it's difficult to tell which one is which.
No problem. My car is a 2007 gt. The speaker connector was the exact same. Also, this is the company that runs through this type of inventory like toilet paper. https://thepartsfarm.com/search?q=Gt+500+Door+panels

lookin good in the neighborhood!!

Thanks! Much better than the stock 07 saggy panels that were in there. I ended up swapping the seats out for leather s550 seats too.

TMO Supporting Vendors