The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: Coilovers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for a set of entry level coilovers. If I can't find a set up but a new set of bc racing coilovers.

Let me know what you have. I have a 2011 Mustang GT.

I have run ground control on my 2011 GT for about 3 yrs. Rest of my suspension is all Whiteline w/ wattslink (Pretty much setup like Vorshlag's red s197).

You tell GC your set-up and intended use of your car and GC will custom value and provide specific spring rates. My coil-overs have been very good so far. Service wasn't the greatest. But great value at I think less than $2k.

Last edited:

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel