The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: Kooks Boss Side Pipes 11413700

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cholmes1

400lb Gorilla
Denver, CO
Hello TMO members,

I have exhausted all of my parts contacts throughout the U.S. and it appears Kooks stopped making the stainless larger side pipes (P/N: 11413700) in 2014-2015. Since I purchased my 302 LS in April 16' I am finding many of the specialty parts for the Boss are no longer being produced.

I am hoping someone on here will have a gently used (i.e. minimal road rash, etc) Kooks side pipe set they would be willing to part with...

I could have a custom set made, but am new to this area so it's hard to trust build quality claims. 'Easier to buy what you know works'

Thanks for reading and any assistance. If you have a set please let me know with a post & PM and we can discuss pricing and shipping to Colorado.

Best,
Charles

Last edited:
If you find a set and they are too loud I'm still selling exhaust plates!

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel