The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB OE Rear Pirellis - Lightly Used

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for a pair of the OE Rear Pirellis (regular Boss not the LS Corsas) 285/35/19 that are lightly used. No puncture/repair history. Thanks

I have a set of rear tires, just can't say they were lightly used though, but still have some live left in them. They would be free to you but shipping would be a little expensive!

06mach1 said:
I have a set of rear tires, just can't say they were lightly used though, but still have some live left in them. They would be free to you but shipping would be a little expensive!

Are they materially above the wear bars? Any idea what the cost would be to ship from Canada (where you are?) to Miami? I'm guessing you're right it wouldn't be cheap. I'll throw in a free picture of the sun. I heard you guys forgot what it looks like up there. 8)

Cartman said:
Are they materially above the wear bars? Any idea what the cost would be to ship from Canada (where you are?) to Miami? I'm guessing you're right it wouldn't be cheap. I'll throw in a free picture of the sun. I heard you guys forgot what it looks like up there. 8)

I am actually in western New York area. Almost Canada! Tires have around 4 to 5 thousandths but there is one section close to wear bar on one tire. Probably cost around $50 to ship each. That does not sound worth it.

I'm feeling a little guilty now, I just swapped mine out and the stockers had a couple of thousand mile left. I just thought they where plastic like and lacking grip.

06mach1 said:
I am actually in western New York area. Almost Canada! Tires have around 4 to 5 thousandths but there is one section close to wear bar on one tire. Probably cost around $50 to ship each. That does not sound worth it.

Agreed. Thanks though for the offer.

TMO Supporting Vendors