WTB: Watson or Cooltech Rollcage

Discussion in 'Mustang Parts For Sale' started by Lemonth, Oct 10, 2018.

1. Lemonth

Lemonth TMO Intermediate

Just a shot in the dark here, if anyone is selling a Watson or Cooltech rollcage I'm interested. I recently got one, but found out it's for the S550. However, it got me dedicated to wanting to put one into my car. I prefer black or the grey that comes with Watson, however I'm open to all options. Must be 4 point. I am not currently interested in the Maximum Motorsports cage. My preference is the Watson cage.

truckstuff55 likes this.
  2. TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...

If your looking for the S197 version, you'll want part number WR-BOLTINCAGE. The one for the S550 is slightly cheaper.

Big Black likes this.
  3. BigTaco

BigTaco TMO Addict

Watson, true engineering. No mock against Cooltech; the two operations are not comparable.

VoodooBoss and Big Black like this.
  4. Lemonth

Lemonth TMO Intermediate

I am looking for S197, appreciate the part number. Watson has their website laid out nicely thankfully, and so far their price seems the best.

I agree, I prefer the Watson due to it's overall design and bar locations, I'd rather have it connected to the actual frame as opposed to over the wheelwell. Cooltech doesn't make their cages new for the S197 anymore, but I figured I'd see what's out there first before buying the Watson

Big Black likes this.
  5. TymeSlayer

TymeSlayer Tramps like us, Baby we were born to run...

I picked mine up from LMR because the unit cost was the same as through Watson but I found a 6% discount and their shipping was only $80. Watson shipping was higher.

cholmes1, Lemonth and BigTaco like this.