The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: Watson or Cooltech Rollcage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Just a shot in the dark here, if anyone is selling a Watson or Cooltech rollcage I'm interested. I recently got one, but found out it's for the S550. However, it got me dedicated to wanting to put one into my car. I prefer black or the grey that comes with Watson, however I'm open to all options. Must be 4 point. I am not currently interested in the Maximum Motorsports cage. My preference is the Watson cage.

If your looking for the S197 version, you'll want part number WR-BOLTINCAGE. The one for the S550 is slightly cheaper.

I am looking for S197, appreciate the part number. Watson has their website laid out nicely thankfully, and so far their price seems the best.

Watson, true engineering. No mock against Cooltech; the two operations are not comparable.
I agree, I prefer the Watson due to it's overall design and bar locations, I'd rather have it connected to the actual frame as opposed to over the wheelwell. Cooltech doesn't make their cages new for the S197 anymore, but I figured I'd see what's out there first before buying the Watson

TMO Supporting Vendors