The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 WTB:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You can buy the 4-piston Brembo set for around $700 new. The Brembo's use the same lines as the factory S197 calipers, and you would need to buy the 14" rotors. I can provide part numbers to buy new if you would like.

Utah
These are for sale up here in Salt Lake (not mine, just following on the local classified site). Looks like lines and calipers. For rotors, I would go buy some Duralast Gold units at Autozone. They are a high carbon content rotor and I run them on all my street vehicles. The track car is special and gets Girodisc :)

Another good source is Kohr Motorsports.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Los Angeles
These are for sale up here in Salt Lake (not mine, just following on the local classified site). Looks like lines and calipers. For rotors, I would go buy some Duralast Gold units at Autozone. They are a high carbon content rotor and I run them on all my street vehicles. The track car is special and gets Girodisc :)

Another good source is Kohr Motorsports.

Thanks, I will look into this.

I have completely rebuilt Baer 6P Calipers and essentially new rotors. They would require mounting brackets only. New, they were quite expensive, but you could have them for $250.

I have completely rebuilt Baer 6P Calipers and essentially new rotors. They would require mounting brackets only. New, they were quite expensive, but you could have them for $250.
PM'd

Here you go. Brembo‘s with 14k miles on them, new seals and new titanium shims,new 14“ zinc coated slotted rotors and new Hawk ceramic pads. $1000.00 delivered

TMO Supporting Vendors