The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTS 2013 PW Boss 302 (32k miles)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Testing the waters. I want to sell my 2013 PW Boss 302 with Recaros / Torsen and car cover. I'm getting divorced and I could do without the car payments and roll with something cheaper. It hurts but... what can you do eh?

Little under 32k miles.

Mods: quarter window scoops and rear window louvers. Both can be removed to return to stock if buyer desires to do so.

I'm in Milpitas, CA.

The car is under Lien with Ford Motor Credit so I need a buyer who is willing to work with me to take over payments or pay off the car to get the title. The car is in really good condition except for curb rash on the passenger side wheels. We can work on having these wheels replaced though. I know someone who has a set for sale.

If you're interested please email me with a sensible offer at [email protected]

Vehicle number #0315
Will post VIN later (don't have it handy)
BWLjPdoCUAAZTxs.jpg
Price: Make an offer

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel