The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S550 Yellonor Build Thread Profile - S550 Mustangs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Welcome to a very mellow name , ha. Definitely better than Bumblebee and it looks like Yellonor has more sting anyway. Read your build and racing Miatas has got to be one of the best learning activities out there. Learning to drive a momentum car is so beneficial because when you get a car with HP you still drive the same ---- all race cars are momentum vehicles.
What size rims are you running , along with what rubber racing donuts are mounted on them?

Last edited:
Welcome a very mellow name , ha. Definitely better than Bumblebee and it looks like Yellonor has more sting anyway. Read your build and racing Miatas has got to be one of the best learning activities out there. Learning to drive a momentum car is so beneficial because when you get a car with HP you still drive the same ---- all race cars are momentum vehicles.
What size rims are you running , along with what rubber racing donuts are mounted on them?
18 x 11 Apex EC-7 w/ Toyo RR
Ray's Wheels 19 x 11
SVE GT350 Reps 19 x 11
Ford PP 19 x 9.5 square
Federal 595 RS-RR
Re-71
Toyo R888

Whoa that’s perfect. You made the changes to their s550 setup Ive been thinking about. Did you have ninelives make those uprights or you did them yourself? If NLR did them I’d love the drawings and specs so I can just ask them to copy paste.

Whoa that’s perfect. You made the changes to their s550 setup Ive been thinking about. Did you have ninelives make those uprights or you did them yourself? If NLR did them I’d love the drawings and specs so I can just ask them to copy paste.
I have a shop that made them for me from my design. I also have brake cooling kits & splitter mounts that I sell.

I like the way it adjusts, seems well thought out. We used to use pit pins in the Aston during practice to make rapid changes, but had to bolt them for qualifying and the race.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel