The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Yongbloed 18x11 square, prices reduced

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thread back from the dead. Believe it or not I still have the wheels and tires. I've just been so busy with work they fell to the back burner. Just a reminder, the wheels are Yongbloed 3 piece 18x11 wheels backspaced to be square with the Cortex offset struts. Because they are 3 piece they could be rebuilt to many different offsets/backspace. The wheels include the tires, spacers, steering rack limiters and I will also throw in ARP studs for the rear axle and hubs with ARP studs for the front. With different front spacers, there is a possibility these could be run in the front without the offset struts and of course the back fits regardless. These wheels clear the S197 14" Brembos. These parts were purchased by me and installed on my 2008 Bullitt at Cortex-Sonoma Raceway. The package took a bit of extra effort to come up with a street/track setup that rolled on 18x11's square without compromise. All the photos attached are exactly how the parts look now. Most of the parts have one intermediate track day and approximately 1k street miles. I am located in the Sacramento area of California and prices are without shipping. Feel free to PM me with any questions related to condition, photos, experiences, prices too high etc.

- Yongbloed 18x11, 3 piece wheels including:
- NT01/305-35-18
- Motosport tech wheel spacers 10mm/3mm
- Ford steering rack limiters
- Hubs with ARP studs and ARP studs for rear axle
$2600.00

- Performance Friction front brake pads for GT500 calipers -7781.01.15.44 these were only on the car for the track day.
$100.00

Thanks for looking!
Andrew
XWeO3QD.jpg
Cm3uPUg.jpg
yBHH6ve.jpg
B0TKPz4.jpg

Last edited:

Fabman

Dances with Racecars
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Pleasanton: 1/2 way between Sonoma and Laguna Seca
Awesome stuff....good luck with the sale.

Nice stuff for sale. Someone should scoop up the Yongbloed wheels.

Well the deal fell through. I apologize to those who were interested in individual items. I'm going to go ahead and sell the parts individually. Feel free to hit me up with offers and I will figure out shipping costs as quickly as I can.

TMO Supporting Vendors