The Mustang Forum for Track Enthusiasts

Track Mustangs Online was built specifically for those who track their Mustangs!

Register Log in

Yotah's Grabber Blue GT350 thread

TMSBOSS

Epic Contributor
Reaction score
Still liking those seats.

Will likely "try on" a set like you have on the passenger side. The Halo will not work when I drive on the streets.

yotah1

TMO Race
Reaction score
The halo doesn’t really mess up my side vision to be honest, i was expecting it to be much worse. And the rear quarter windows are pretty useless on the Mustang anyway

What i did on my car in Europe with the same seats is swap them left and right when it’s on the road (halo’s forbidden in Germany) and then swap back when I hit the track. But I have more room to access the bolts in my track car in Europe as it’s fully stripped out and the center tunnel is a lot more shallow.

yotah1

TMO Race
Reaction score
While the world is going crazy, and probably rightfully so, I took some time to cut up my brand new Trufiber carbon bonnet and fit Trackspec's Focus / Fiesta hood vents. It will get painted and clearcoated to fit the rest of the car, but in the meantime, it's sitting pretty in the basement :)

IMG_8042.JPG

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Definitely a very good look and good posting , as likely there will be others wanting to take some of the down time to work on race car projects. A small silver lining for things some may have not had the time to get accomplished of late.

yotah1

TMO Race
Reaction score
Got the car back and did some work. Fitted the hood, the trunk, transfered the wing over, closed off the airbox, added a carbon cover around the fusebox to protect the connectors from the rain, transfered all the wiper washing system over, adjusted the trunk, hood, front passenger fender and passenger door gaps so now it's straight and nice.

Hood needs a clearcoat and buff and polish so it will come off again. It now needs an alignment and to be driven :)

img_8124.jpg

img_8123.jpg

img_8122.jpg

img_8126.jpg

img_8125.jpg

img_8127.jpg

img_8128.jpg

img_8129.jpg

img_8130.jpg

img_8132.jpg

img_8131.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors