The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

You don't have to wait for MMP, check out the Who's the Boss track experience!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MPH FUN said:
OK Gary...George here from MPH....Latest update Breaking news 8/4/11.....from Doug"s computer at the Track.....Woodhouse Auto Group is the signature sponsor for the Friday Night IMAX Super Screen Theater reception on the 23rd! Great participation from Ford Motor Company...great news and great people from Ford will be here too......
Will have more updates next week.....Live from Laguna Seca #22 Garage at the Track!
George and Doug
Outstanding! Keep it coming George! Rumor is a couple Mustangs might sneak down to MPH on Throttlin' Thursday the 18th or 25th ;)

the latest latest latest rumor is you will get just below that 1.40.26 and into the 30's and be able to add your name to our table of fame in the Guardrail clubhouse....so what performance secret will you reveal to the rest of the drivers?... george

are you going to tell them about the MPH secret details of drilling out the underside of the lower facia above the spliter? are you sure we should be talking about this .30 second speed and 8 degree temperature improvement yet? george

added presure is a good thing...remember Doug & George are on that 30's table already...we are sure you will be joining us soon....

MPH FUN said:
are you going to tell them about the MPH secret details of drilling out the underside of the lower facia above the spliter? are you sure we should be talking about this .30 second speed and 8 degree temperature improvement yet? george
Maybe I'll share it with them AFTER you show me how to do it :D

Prospects are looking up for the 30s George. Dave Pericak just announced the TracKey has been approved 8) Hopefully it's in the dealers' hands prior to August 17th......

cloud9 said:
Prospects are looking up for the 30s George. Dave Pericak just announced the TracKey has been approved 8) Hopefully it's in the dealers' hands prior to August 17th......

HEY HEY HEY... You aren't playing a cruel joke here are you???

TracKey finally! I hope it's available before the event. I bet Ford peeps will be there to load it on attendees cars. ;)

I'm running with NARRA today at MPH. Nearly all Vipers and a few Corvettes. I'm using Todd's Boss with the Red Key (oopps I didn't ask Todd for permission... I'll see him next weekend and ask then!). Not able to keep up with the Challenge Cars and the only GT1 & GT2 cars that have given me a wave bye are still learning the track. BUT at least they are aware of the Boss now. Hope to see you at MPH!

MPH FUN said:
I'm running with NARRA today at MPH. Nearly all Vipers and a few Corvettes. I'm using Todd's Boss with the Red Key (oopps I didn't ask Todd for permission... I'll see him next weekend and ask then!). Not able to keep up with the Challenge Cars and the only GT1 & GT2 cars that have given me a wave bye are still learning the track. BUT at least they are aware of the Boss now. Hope to see you at MPH!
Oh you'll see ME for sure and another Grabber Blue 2011 5.0 that's modded beyond my Boss. Just ordered tires today and probably will have a new radiator by then. Let's make sure there's TracKey in my car one way or the other ;) so I can get that 1:39xx

Met Todd today at the car show at the Ford World Headquarters. He's a nice guy and really is looking forward to this track event. He seemed to think we would all have Trackey one way or the other. ;)

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Approval received! Only 430 miles (860 RT) for me. Can I e-mail the registration in? What address?

George & Doug (MPH FUN)... I'm a NASA RM and RM BMWCCA instructor... I'd be willing to assist as well if you need help with the HPDE part.

Guess I'll have to get some tires to keep up with Gary ;)

Gracias!

John

John,

You can e-mail your registration to [email protected] and/or [email protected]
Thank you for offering to assist with the HPDE. We should have a lot of Mustang (and Ford) owners that have not had any experience on the road course and your experience will be greatly appreciated.
Look forward to meeting you at MPH.

Doug
MPH FUN

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
MPH FUN said:
John,
You can e-mail your registration to [email protected] and/or [email protected]

Thanks Doug. I actually called George yesterday and spoke with him. Got my registration to him as well. Looks / sounds like ya'll got some exciting things coming up!

Room booked at the Comfort Inn on Osborne. Think that is where I stayed last year... right next to the Hatings Ford dealer ;)

Looking forward to seeing ya'll again next month!

TMO Supporting Vendors