The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

You don't have to wait for MMP, check out the Who's the Boss track experience!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Updated forecast:

Saturday Partly Cloudy 80F 0% chance of rain 8)

Sunday Sunny 82F 0% chance of rain 8)

Looks like I'll need to keep a flat screwdriver and 8mm socket handy ;D

cloud9 said:
Looks like I'll need to keep a flat screwdriver and 8mm socket handy ;D
Are those used to open up the sunroof? ;)

GeorgeAnderson said:
Please be sure you try and arrive by Friday evening and join us at the Super Screen theater with your cars! 5PM - 8PM

Great Super Screen program by Todd Soderquist and other from Ford Motor Company along with a really nice area to show your cars and just inside you will find great food(FREE) and a cash bar. Theater program starts at 6:45PM - Car display/Ford/Bar 5PM-7PM. Yes you can bring your drink into the Theater too! (This is Nebraska)

BBS-M-04649.JPG

BBS-M-04647.JPG

BBS-M-04638.JPG

Are we all meeting at the track and going to the museum from there?

I'll be leaving late this afternoon and hopefully be at the track by 3pm on Friday. 8)

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
I should be at MPH around 3... maybe a little earlier depending on traffic and bladder ;)

I was planning on leaving from the track... as we end up back there at 8pm anyway.

Good luck this weekend to everyone going to Hastings for the 1st Who's the Boss experience! I'm afraid through all of my efforts, I couldn't get this weekend off from work. Hopefully I can attend the 2nd annual Who's the Boss next year.

Best of luck to everyone and be safe!

98RedGT

2012 #552
Sorry could not make it. My BOSS was delivered today so had to be there to get all the photos and drool over it. :D

Some Pictures from George - Final Results to follow Monday evening.
Thanks for being in Hastings!

http://www.racemph.com/Ford-Mustang-Roundup-2011.htm

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Here are the (few) photos I took on Friday: Mustang Roundup 2011.

Need to do some video editing (too long, too slow )... will try to have that up by the end of the week (gotta get a friend to do it so it might look / sound nice!).

Thanks to George, Casey and all the MPH crew for putting on a great show! Will be back again next year (if not in two weeks).

Also, thanks to all the sponsors, especially Woodhouse Ford (Bill Pemberton was their rep at the event... great guy and fast on track... even if he does drive a Viper ).

Thanks to Todd Soderquist from Ford for the great presentation on Friday, hanging around to answer questions, and being an all around nice guy (even though he wouldn't turn over the track key).

Great job guys!

JScheier said:
Here are the (few) photos I took on Friday: Mustang Roundup 2011.

Need to do some video editing (too long, too slow )... will try to have that up by the end of the week (gotta get a friend to do it so it might look / sound nice!).

Thanks to George, Casey and all the MPH crew for putting on a great show! Will be back again next year (if not in two weeks).

Also, thanks to all the sponsors, especially Woodhouse Ford (Bill Pemberton was their rep at the event... great guy and fast on track... even if he does drive a Viper ).

Thanks to Todd Soderquist from Ford for the great presentation on Friday, hanging around to answer questions, and being an all around nice guy (even though he wouldn't turn over the track key).

Great job guys!
Thanks for posting the pics John and for acknowledging all those guys for their hard work and sponsorships. I agree wholeheartedly that they really know how to put on an event. It was non-stop fun the entire weekend.

Also, thank you for taking time out of your weekend to help instruct some of the new drivers. That was pretty generous of you.

Oh and by the way, good work on the chicken wire grille! You were probably the "coolest" Boss on track. 8)

Final Best times Road Course Sunday and Final Standings Sunday's Road Course

http://www.racemph.com/Final-Best-Times-Sunday-Road-Course-03909.JPG

http://www.racemph.com/Final-Road-Course-Standings-Sunday-03910.JPG

TMO Supporting Vendors