The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

You got nuttin' on *this* Laguna Feca

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

You guys got nuttin on the king of Laguna Fecas:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-GT-/261556397775?ssPageName=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT#ht_595wt_1124

steveespo

Lord knows I'm a Voodoo Child
Exp. Type
W2W Racing
Exp. Level
10-20 Years
Cookeville TN
That's Dean Martin of Rehagen Racing's car. Looks like he did a full swap from a salvaged Boss/LS. If Dean and rehagen did it it is as correct as possible. Still wouldn't pay $39000 for a fake, or a real one for that matter.
Most of the special factory parts are replaced for track work anyway. Shocks, LCA front and rear, seats, wheels, clutch, shifter, etc. Better to start with a stripped GT and put a hot motor/clutch in it for a lot less.
For a street car I'd want it authentic at that price.
Steve

Wait I thought my car is the original Laguna Feca?

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel