The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

you would have thought they needed more down force than power

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

some people in my opinion go at it all wrong.
fast car making stupid power. cool for sure. cage built by one of the best, even though he is a lying pos.
but heck..what would you do if the car acted that way at speed.
look into some sort of down force enhancements to hold her to the pavement better in my opinion.

too late now.

http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/2-800-hp-camaro-wrecked-220-mph-during-154431241.html

steve

A buddy of mine is down there but they were in town when it happened. They were still throwing parts in hte trailer when they got back. 260+ in a Camaro is insane :eek: Sounds like he was lucky he had the new cage.

TMO Supporting Vendors