The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Youngest Boss owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Big Vito said:
It seems that every color looks Better in someones driveway
I've noticed that too. You should be next.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
So I suppose I'm in third now. Oh well. I'd rather be a little older and be able to put a sizeable amount down on it, get a great finance rate and pay it off in 2 years.

I've still had no speeding tickets and only one accident that was my fault when I was 16. I tried to get my parents to buy me a 1995 GT convertible for $4500. They wouldn't have any of it and then that accident ended any talk of that. However, that made buying my 2006 GT so much more gratifying when I financed it myself and then paid it off later that year.

Anyways, hopefully my dad will still have his M3 so we can have a 'race,' a very controlled race. If he doesn't, I hope it's a Race Red 302.

GA
Big Vito said:
Pay off a Boss in two years, the navy pays better than I thought

Just imagine how much money you would have left over each month if your job fed you, put you up somewhere, kept you busy 18 hours a day more more, and then sent you places where you couldn't spend a whole lot of money (unless you were heavily into drinking and hookers) ;)

I wasn't an ociffer, so I managed to spend it all every month.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
All that matters is how old you feel. If this car makes you feel young again, then that's the goal I think!

TMO Supporting Vendors