The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Youngest Boss owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
I'm just curious who's going to be the youngest Boss owner. From what I'm seeing, it'll likely be me when I take delivery as I'll still be 26 for another few months.

I was almost a Shelby owner at 22 but it was just out of my grasp and if I had gotten the Shelby, I wouldn't have my MINI JCW as my DD.

GA
There was a 19 year old who posted on here who wants a Boss but can't drive stick, so if Daddy buys it for him and he learns you are out of luck. ;)

Yeah, you have me beat. I'll be 28 in August, so you have about a year on me :) I got rid of my blown '06 GT that I had...I got that when I was 22 if that counts :)

I'm not going to win the youngest owner award and I'm more interested in who's going to be the oldest Boss owner. Well I'm not going to win that one either. I just want my Boss and I'll be happy. ;)

GA
When I was 26 I lived in NYC and wouldn't have been able to afford the car or the insurance. Or would have expected my Boss to be there in the morning when I woke up. ;)

I hope the oldest Boss owner is like 95 so when he croaks soon I can buy his lightly used Boss from his widow on the cheap. ;D

PJWANNABE said:
I hope the oldest Boss owner is like 95 so when he croaks soon I can buy his lightly used Boss from his widow on the cheap. ;D

You're a prince. A genuine knight in shining armor. :p

Hey there Mr. 26. Navy, right? There's a great deal of sacrifice made by our service folks, so it's nice that you have reduced living expense overhead and can save a chunk of cash for a Boss. Hope it is everything you dream it will be! Drive it strong and proud my friend!

ufnavy06

Some say he has a tattoo of his face on his face.
jimprw said:
Hey there Mr. 26. Navy, right? There's a great deal of sacrifice made by our service folks, so it's nice that you have reduced living expense overhead and can save a chunk of cash for a Boss. Hope it is everything you dream it will be! Drive it strong and proud my friend!
[/quote

Correct. Just put on LT so I suppose you could call it my LT car much like my '06 GT was my Ensign mobile. My LTJG car was my MINI JCW. Doing P-3s gets me that per diem while I'm deployed which is a nice down payment on any car, as long as I can save it!

TMO Supporting Vendors