The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Zaino question

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

To the Zaino users. Can I get away with just using Z-2 pro or do I have to use all the "steps" to get great results. I getting too old to go over the car 3 or 4 times. Been there done that too many times, I'm now looking for a one step polish. If not Zaino then what's out there these days that works great.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!
well you certainly can apply just one coat of it. the surface does need to be preped for it first with a dawn wash and clay bar. you will get better results if you lay a base coat of AIO first. aio will help reduce light swirls but if its bad you will need something with more cut to get them out first.

there isnt much out there that "does it all in one step" so to say and does it well. they sure do sell and market such things...jack of all trades master of none type situation.

Justin said:
well you certainly can apply just one coat of it. the surface does need to be preped for it first with a dawn wash and clay bar. you will get better results if you lay a base coat of AIO first. aio will help reduce light swirls but if its bad you will need something with more cut to get them out first.

there isnt much out there that "does it all in one step" so to say and does it well. they sure do sell and market such things...jack of all trades master of none type situation.

Thanks for replying Justin. Maybe I can convince my daughter to help. ;)

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel