The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Bob's Ton of Posts!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Still haven't driven the Boss since early March........I know I can slide in it but getting out may pose a problem with my bum knee.Going to my primary (substitute Rookie Doc) Fri....My Reg Doc I've had for over 35yrs is out on Med Leave.........This sounds like a setup for .........you fill in the blank........I need a handicap sticker just to get to the freakin docs visits!!!!!!!!!!!!..pardon my french, but my frustration is starting to shine thru.....on a brighter note, My Boys are spending the nite thru Saturday with me and grandma. Son is Best man at His Best Friend's wedding and is treating Him to a Bachelor party in Houston, Tx this long weekend........They're paying Son TOO much money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Too bad Mr Miyagi is no longer around. He could have worked his magic with you.😁

I woke up this A.M. in a better mood than when I went to sleep last nite.Woke up with the Boys greeting me, along with some bright sunshine.Some ominous clouds are moving in now, but can't dampen my spirit.........Son sent me this before He left for Houston this morning..........just in time, I haven't heard it in yrs..

Beautiful day today!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Plenty of sunshine........ Temp 76....dew point settling down to the low 50's from the high 60's yesterday.....This is setting the stage for "I gotta get in that Boss TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!....The Doc gave me a cortisone shot in the knee Friday.....I don't know how long the benefits of that will last, so Tomorrow is the day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.........Man I am due!!!!!!!!!

Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...getting in and out of the Boss wasn't as bad as i thought it would be............what I enjoyed in between was magical!!!!!!!!....I almost forgot how sweet (mean) that Boss can sound!!!!!!!!!!!!.....I'm back boys..........this ends the mission....I'm BACK..
Glad you're back in the Boss!!! I instantly thought of that song when you first posted this AM! Great minds think alike 😀

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel