The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Brand New 2010-2012 Ford Racing Mustang GT Boss 302 Laguna Seca Front Splitter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Product Description M-16601-MB

•Fits 2010-2012 Mustang GT with the GT/CS (California Special) or BOSS lower fascia insert (part #BR3Z-17626-AB - Click here to view the full kit with the Laguna Seca front splitter and lower fascia insert.)
•Will not fit standard GT or V6 fascia
•Original on 2012 Laguna Seca Boss 302
•Increases downforce for road racing and open track applications - reduces drag and front-end lift
•Made from durable ABS material
•Brackets are black powdercoated
•Includes installation hardware

Price $950.00

I live in the Toronto Ontario GTA area.

Hi Chad,

Yes I still have it, thought I had it sold last weekend but the shipping to Florida ended the deal!

My price includes the shipping and duties I paid on the item when I brought it in from the US, if your offer is reasonable I am open to hearing it.

Richard

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel