The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: Basically new FRPP 302S Lower Control Arms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling my FRPP Tubular Lower Control arms. These are the direct 302S replacement LCA's. Purchased these with a host of other suspension upgrades and after having them on for about a week, I decided to go with a more "tame" LCA. Performance wise, you won't do much better than these, but you will notice (or at least I did) some additional NVH from these control arms. These would be ideal for a car that see's a lot of track duty or for someone that is less sensitive to noise.

Part number: M-5649-S. Link: http://www.fordracingpartsdirect.com/2005_2013_MUSTANG_TUBULAR_LOWER_CONTROL_ARM_KIT_p/m-5649-s.htm

M-5649-S-2.jpg

They are $479 shipped from FRPP. I have original packaging and will do $400 shipped for easy sale.

Thanks,
Pete

Nope, that's just taken from the FRPP website.

I can get an actual picture though when I get home today, looks exactly the same though. Nothing sexy about these :). Even put back in the zip ties!

PABOSS said:
Nope, that's just taken from the FRPP website.

I can get an actual picture though when I get home today, looks exactly the same though. Nothing sexy about these :). Even put back in the zip ties!

Ok, the control arms in the picture look to be the type made incorrectly. There were some early sets that had the ends the same size and did not fit correctly into the lowering brackets. Just wanted to make sure that your contol arms have one end wider then the other, thanks.

Sorry about posting these but those are incorrect. There were some early arms that were made wrong and sent into the wild. One end should be wider then the other so it fits snug into the lowering brackets.

For more info read here:
https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?topic=3395.0

I'm not going to force you to do it but it would be best to take the ad down and contact FR racing about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel