The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

FS: Lower Grille (valence) Fog Lamp Kit 2012 Boss (price lowered)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SOLDDDDD

These are the fog lamps that come standard on the CS Mustang and fit into the lower grille (valence) on the 2012 Boss Mustang. I got a good deal on the OEM lower valence kit w/fog lamps and want to keep the lower valence but don't need the fog lamps since I run the brake duct kit.

If you have a 2012 Boss and aren't going to run brake ducts, great way to add some extra "flash" to the front of your Boss. Everything is new OEM Ford parts and it comes with Fog Lamps, valence inserts, wiring and instructions. As mentioned, no lower valence is included.

For 2012 and 2013 Boss Mustangs, you will need the wiring and switch kit since Boss is not wired for fog lights. For 2013 Boss, you would also need to buy different valence inserts or modify your stock ones.

SOLDDDD

Exactly what you would get -

DSCN3888_zps49168e92.png

Sample of C/S front end with lower fog lamps -

2011_california_spcl_zps7c778009.png

Re: FS: Lower Grille (valence) Fog Lamp Kit 2012 Boss

Justin said:
How much shipped? And does it include the proper switch to make them work?

$95 is the price including shipping in the lower 48. Not sure if you need the headlight switch out of a GT but you may (looks to be about $30 online) and it is not included in the kit.

racered302 said:
Where you putting your brake cooling ducts? :)

I wanted a new lower valence since the stock one gets beat up on the track. I use the ford brake cooling ducts in my stock valence. Seems this kit uses the same valence inserts as the brake cooling kit.

Justin

Save the dawn for your dishes!!!

do you have a PN for the switch and the harness?

trying to see if its feasible to install as a plug and play like the kit from silverhorse
http://www.silverhorseracing.com/2010-12-Mustang-Boss-CS-Lower-Valance-Fog-Light-Kit.html

Justin said:
do you have a PN for the switch and the harness?

trying to see if its feasible to install as a plug and play like the kit from silverhorse
http://www.silverhorseracing.com/2010-12-Mustang-Boss-CS-Lower-Valance-Fog-Light-Kit.html

Part number for just the switch is 9R3Z-11654-CA

Not sure you need the harness since, although the Boss doesn't include foglights, figure it uses the GT harness so figure the the foglight plugs are there in the front, just not attached to anything. I will see if I can pull up the top shroud and find the harness.

If you want the switch and the harness, looks like Starkey sells it seperately...

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2010-2012-V6-MUSTANG-FOG-LIGHT-WIRING-SWITCH-KIT-/140537863170?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Model%3AMustang%7CYear%3A2012&hash=item20b8b59c02&vxp=mtr#ht_1777wt_1141

Looks like you will need the switch and wiring kit (see post above for link). Because of this, I lowered the price of these lights.

TMO Supporting Vendors