The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Group buy: carbon fiber ds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any interest in a group buy for members of this forum for carbon fiber driveshafts?

I own a small shop on the side and can set this up if say we had some interest

I would rather not post a cost on the forum. Just shoot me a pm and I'll reply as soon as I can to it

Cheers

Steve

this is the purchase list. there is no limit or required number before this deal will work for you.

1: wwilde001 on order
2: ls110 on order
3: u00Mem9 on order
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

I'm not in the market for a CF DS but if I was I'd be all over this. Steve has already given me the specifics. :)

ok

it appears that this is going to be a go.

so i am going to start a list posted as an edit to the first post of mine above. i will add screen names to this list as the item is paid for. i will also attempt to send the buyer information reagrding shipping if i can get that on a timely manner from the company making the shafts.

i am going to send everyone that pm'd me with a paypal account as i think it is going to be easiest to deal with and safe for everyone involved. please send the money via the personal tab as money owed. Otherwise i will be eating a 3% PayPal fee

steve-o

OK.
gb is now closed. no more new orders being taken.

i have 4 shafts on order from forum members. i have been told i will have an update on shipping today or tomorrow.
i have sent payments in for them. so, as soon as i get those updates ill let you know.

i think some of those guys where just at the 24 hours of daytona race so it might take em a few extra days....not sure.

steve-o

The shafts have shipped
Im expecting them tuesday
Once they arrive ill inspect then get em er

I could not get em drop shipped
As much as i tried

Steve

Steve - Received my CF DSS today and it looks great!! Wish I could install it tomorrow and instead I am several weeks away yet before I wake up the Boss from storage.

photo_zpsc85d3513.jpg

frank is in the middle of moving the facility right now. they wont be able to answer the phones ect for a little while.
ill try to call him this week coming up and see what he can do for me.

i need to know what you want though. but i cant promise you anything......
setting this up and getting it all done was a real pain in the back side.

steve

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel