The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Hoosier Free Shipping

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I wish I would have gotten this email before I just bought a set. FYI for anyone looking to order some new R7s or S compound slicks.....

http://www.competitionmotorsport.com/

FREE Shipping on Pairs of Hoosier Race Tires

Get Ready for the 2015 track season!

Hoosier Race Tire has continued to rollout the new R7/A7 to replace the R6/A6 across the line of DOT track tires. CompetitionMotorsport.com is offering FREE shipping on all on-line orders of pair of Hoosier Race Tires thru April 25th.

Remember this is a limited time offer for on-line orders that expires on April 25th. Be sure to use the special promo code "FREEPAIR" at checkout for the special savings.

JScheier

Too Hot for the Boss!
Got that email too. Trying to figure out who sold my info ;)

Prices are only a couple $ more than TireRack, so with free shipping, Competition Tire has a better price until April 25th.

TMO Supporting Vendors