The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Most obscene ADM yet- Silver LS for 108K

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GA
Everything is bigger in Texas, including the ADMs. ::)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Ford-Mustang-LEGUNA-SECA-2012-BOSS-302-LEGUNA-SECA-33-0F-750-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem2a0f6aa0ecQQitemZ180647272684QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

It look like the dealers were just waiting for the cars to hit the lots. :mad:

I don't see what's wrong with them wanting to use their Boss to attract showroom traffic. It's up to them to decide how serious they are to sell.

GA
Vince said:
I don't see what's wrong with them wanting to use their Boss to attract showroom traffic. It's up to them to decide how serious they are to sell.

They can do what they want with it. If they happen to get a live one who will pay it, more power to them.

I hope the prices just keep going up up up! ;D But not until after I have my car safely parked in my garage.

GA
5 DOT 0 said:
I hope the prices just keep going up up up! ;D But not until after I have my car safely parked in my garage.

Yes, I am just looking for a break when the timing is right. I am just looking for MSRP- not asking for rebates or anything.

My guess is that some dealerships will try to get as much as possible and if it never sells they will store it and just keep it as a collector car. Maybe I am crazy...just an idea.

TMO Supporting Vendors