The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

No ABS brake hardware

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Exp. Type
HPDE
Exp. Level
Under 3 Years
New Orleans
So I'm starting a project track car. Its' a basic 301a S550 roller. It looks to have all of the ABS stuff yanked out of it already. no master cylinder, no abs pump, hell I'm not even sure if the brake pedal is still in the car.The car will be run with a Infinity 708 Standalone Engine management ECU. With that said, I understand I will be losing the OEM ABS system. Future plans include installing a full compliment of GT350 sized brake components calipers, rotors, pads, and other upgrades/ Can someone point me in the right direction as far as parts are concerned, master cylinder, part numbers much appreciated

TMO Supporting Vendors