The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Slightly Used 2012 Boss 302 Tires

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hey guys,

I need to get rid of my slightly used Boss 302 tires. They have roughly 7k miles on them. Most of these miles were accumulated from driving to and from my law firm in Memorial City from Houston. I've never done a burnout, race, track event, or auto-cross on these tires. They look basically brand new! I'm also selling my Boss 302 rims so if you're interested, please let me know! You can contact me at ryan.s.pigg AT gmail.com with any questions or concerns. I'm asking $500 + shipping for these tires. Here are the pictures:

qzNXfvlh.jpg

SwaZo2Wh.jpg

KCxWwn2h.png

rpS5cmIh.jpg

ySMgNKyh.jpg

EneFFg0h.jpg

VereW7Vh.jpg

NfRXPunh.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors