The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: 2013 Boss 302 Deck Lid and Hood

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Update. I found a 2013 Hood, but still looking for the decklid. I believe all the 2013 decklids are the same regardless of model. If anyone knows differently, let me know.

I believe the Boss and GT hoods are the same and they've been aluminum at least since 2010.

You are correct on the hood. Also the front bumper cover is the same for the GT and the Boss. One more tidbit, the deck lid is the same throughout the base, GT and Boss models (without Satellite).

Bill - What did you end up finding for a deck lid? Were you able to find a used one? Just curious as I looked around for a while myself and ended up going with a new lid.

I found the hood and deck lid in MI. Both were complete with all hardware and were less than what I would have paid for a new one without any of the extra's. The hood was more than expected and the Deck Lid was cheaper than expected. Go figure. Nice thing about it, was they are close enough to where I am going to get the work done that they are going to deliver them for FREE!

TMO Supporting Vendors