The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTS: Leather Recaro front + rear seat covers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Might be a long shot but if anyones looking for leather covers to switch up their cloth with, I have a set for sale. I'm selling a set of Recaro front seat covers that came off my 14 GT. They're in great condition and taken care of. I cleaned them often using Adams seat cleaner and conditioner. They show regular wear on the sides but no cracks or cuts. I have images from when it was in the car and when they were taken out. I can get more pictures of specific areas if interested. I also have the matching leather rear set that's still on my car, which is also in great shape. Rarely used.

Removal and installation is very easy, I used [this guide] to switch from leather to the cloth that I found. Rear seats are straight forward, they come right off. I only had an issue with the two pieces that ran through the seatbelt through hole to the bottom of the plastic, both of the clips broke. I'll see if I can fix it, but they shouldn't be an issue once installed, they can still be inserted and secured in place. Includes the headrest covers, which are also easy to remove. I included them in pictures.

Looking for $650 for both the front and rear covers +shipping. I currently do not have a box to safely ship these in, so I prefer to keep it local at this time. I will, however, look for something to put these in so that they can be shipped. I'm located in Glendale, CA. Let me know if you're interested

Here is a link to the gallery with all the images:
Front covers
Rear covers

Front seats:

Rear seats:
20180521_190414.jpg

20180521_190430.jpg

20180521_190516.jpg

20180521_190646.jpg

clips.jpg

TMO Supporting Vendors