The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

S197 13.25" Rotor Adapter brackets for S197 2 piston sliding calipers/R-300 Rotors (brand new), used ST43 pads.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Duane Black

Curbs go brrrppp
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
5-10 Years
Durham, NC
I have the caliper bracket that can make any S197 mustang take the 11-14 standard GT rotor, which was nearly 1" larger. $75 + shipping

I also have a brand new set of Raybestos R-300 rotors (pictures can be added later) that I intended to use, but went to the 14" 4 piston fixed design. $75 shipped.

I also have some used ST43 pads of various thicknesses I can sell. On 200tw tires, one set should easily get you at least one track day on most any track. I'll throw in a few extras that I carried as spares. $50 shipped.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel