The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 Shelby SOLD!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Selling my 2013 Shelby. Black with red stripes. Loaded with nav, SVT package, recaro seats and everything. Has a little over 7k miles. Great car to drive. I have a couple of other cars interested in buying so something has to go. Price $61,500 or BO. Call 540-849-8792 Paul.

Re: 2013 Shelby

The picture you see is my Boss on the track. I bought the Shelby to cruise with and now a couple of other cars interest me. Posting pics is a little tough for an old guy like me. I can send you pictures if you like or car is listed on Auto Trader with pictures. I need to move it so offers considered.

Good call. So what is the other car you purchased?

A 1970 Boss 302 with W code. Has every option avalibel including 8 track. Numbers matching but Motor, trans and rear end out of car. Came with Boss 302R block, and bored and stroked to 355 ci. A 5 speed and a 4.10 rear.

TMO Supporting Vendors