The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Beautiful 2013 Race Red Boss 302 For sale ****GONE**** Traded in

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

****GONE**** Traded in

2013 Race Red Boss for Sale 40k

IMG_0027.jpg

Beautiful car low miles 4,374 excellent shape always garaged and never tracked and I ordered it and bought it new.

Has the Boss Cover and Floor mats option No Recaro or Torsen. According to last production sheet I saw this was one of 46 with this option package and I ordered new to my build spec and received in May 2012

The VIN is 1ZVBP8CU9D5211057

Production #404

Other than a few small minor nicks from the road this car is perfect and has always been maintained by dealer and hand washed frequently

Has had the clutch and clutch plate and Slave replaced through Ford which seems to have helped the complaints on the board regarding sloppy transmission issues etc.

Great car to drive but just don't have the time for it due to work and travel and now with winter coming on it is going to spend some more time staying nice and warm and unused for the next few months so thought I'd see if someone could better use this great little pony and drive it the way it was meant to be.

I have had the track key installed and will throw in the Boss Owners kit. the Car Cover is unopened and I purchased new Mats to keep the BOSS mats unused. I have used the Boss track attack day so that will not be an issue and in checking with Miller Motor Sports Park it is only good for the original titled owner anyway.

This is not a desperation sale so serious inquiries only please.

Car is located in Salt Lake City.

email me if you have any further questions, but basically, this car runs like new, looks like new and is incredibly well kept if you can give it a good home please contact me.

Not interested in trades. Can help with arranging delivery if necessary.

Scott
[email protected]

photo1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo3.jpg

IMG_0061.jpg

IMG_0049.jpg

IMG_0031.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

Re: Beautiful 2013 Race Red Boss 302 For sale

You sure you didn't receive yours in May 2012? That's when I got mine and mine is #412.

four-walling

Kerry, San Diego

sadil said:
You sure you didn't receive yours in May 2012? That's when I got mine and mine is #412.

...in looking at his profile, you are correct.

https://trackmustangsonline.com/index.php?action=profile;u=922;area=showposts;start=20

You are correct, my bad, it was May of 2012 Sorry about that!

Ok, looks like the weather is changing in the next few weeks, so if anyone wants the car before I put it up for the winter I'll drop the price to $39,500 that will allow the wife to park the buick in the garage :) [email protected] or cell at 801-520-7910 I'm in MST so no early or late calls please. Scott

New McLeod Twin Disc Clutch installed in December also had all new upgraded Synchro's installed. Car is detailed and ready for spring if anyone is interested before the warm weather and more interest builds. Low mileage still about 4,800 miles, and is in a warm garage for the winter!

Forgot to add the car has the Ford premium 5 year 75,000 mile warranty that is transferrable to the new owner for a small processing charge.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel