The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

JLT Driver's Side Oil Seperator

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a Black Driver's Side JLT Seperator for $80 shipped.

Or, you could make it a passenger side unit if you picked up an elbow and spliced it into your existing factory line.

any pics? chips or nicks on the separator?
reason for selling, if you dont mind me asking :p I ask, because I was planning on getting the silver one pretty soon.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
One note of the JLT's, at least the two that I have (maybe things have changed). They use (used ?) plastic fittings that did not hold up well and had a tendency to crack. I replaced all 4 fittings on mine with brass fittings after I had a fitting on my passenger's side crack.

-Pete

Hey Pete. JLT stopped shipping the plastic fittings and replaced them with brass ones. If you have the plastic fitting, JLT will ship the brass ones to you for free. There were a lot of problems with the plastic ones.

PeteInCT

#LS-378 - So many Porsche's, so little time....
Connecticut
Good news. I just went down to my local hardware store and bought a set. Glad to hear they offered a fix. I like the cans but was suspect of those fittings. I cracked one at the track and my A/F went haywire! Good thing for electrical tape and crazy glue ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel