The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

New Shelby GT350 Tech Pack @ MSRP $57,870

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

302 Hi Pro

Boss 302 - Racing Legend to Modern Muscle Car
Southeast
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack Black on Black with Stripe Delete.

Sale Price at MSRP $57,870
Options are Tech Package, and Car Cover

VIN: 1FA6P8JZXG5524275

Mike Brown Ford, Inc.

Inventory link: http://www.mikebrownfordsprucepine.com/new/Ford/2016-Ford-Mustang-a85aef8d0a0e0ae76ec9eb33013112d5.htm?searchDepth=3:3

In the showroom and ready for immediate delivery.

This car looks like a sleeper, but is not your average Mustang!

PM if interested and would like to chat.

All the Best,
302 Hi Pro

This is the first GT350 I've seen offered at sticker. I guess not having the Track package (which is standard in 2017) is the issue.

For those of you who paid ADM, it has to hurt to see that less than six months after deliveries began, they are already down to MSRP. After the ZL1 and Z/28 Camaros are launched, along with the Grand Sport Corvette, I'm guessing it will be easy to negotiate on a GT350.

302 Hi Pro

Southeast
coboss said:
This is the first GT350 I've seen offered at sticker. I guess not having the Track package (which is standard in 2017) is the issue.

For those of you who paid ADM, it has to hurt to see that less than six months after deliveries began, they are already down to MSRP. After the ZL1 and Z/28 Camaros are launched, along with the Grand Sport Corvette, I'm guessing it will be easy to negotiate on a GT350.

No, that is really not the case in this situation. This particular dealer is a fairly new Ford Dealer, about 2 years in business in Spruce Pine, NC. Prior to the Buy-Sell this point suffered from dwindling sales and service.

Spruce Pine, NC is a small market, and would not typically earn this unit under the normal Ford allocation process.

However, in the past 2 years Mike Brown Ford has done a real nice job with increased new vehicle sales and improved CSI scores. In recognition of his sales accomplishments and improved CSI scores Ford provided 1 Shelby GT350 unit during the May-June allocation process.

There is no ADM because the Owner does not do business this way.

We have always mentioned on this Forum that "some" Ford Dealers will sell at MSRP, and this happens to be one of those Dealers. You will not be disappointed as Mike Brown Ford is a nice place to do business.

Ask for Randall, the Ford Sales Manager, and he will be most happy to assist you. I will return in mid-to-late July 2016 to work with the Mike Brown Ford Team.

All the Best,
Dave
302 Hi Pro

I think GM is just wanting people to buy GM cars. If someone buys Z06, ZL1, a Z/28, a 1LE SS, a Grand Sport, a CTS-V, ATS-V, or whatever, I don't think they care. They have a ton of track ready cars now. Ford has the GT, the GT350 and I guess the Focus RS.

I think the ZL1, the SS 1LE, the Grand Sport, and the eventual Z/28 are all going to take sales from the GT350.

The real competition is the Grand Sport, which starts at $66K, and is basically a Z06 with the 460HP N/A 6.2L. A head to head between a 2016 Z51 Corvette and a GT350 Track Pack showed the 'Vette winning every number. The Grand Sport will widen the gap. A 2017 GT350 with the tech package is about the same interior equipment as a 2017 Grand Sport, and the prices will be within a few thousand of each other. When you consider that you can get a deal on a 'Vette, I wouldn't be surprised if the Grand Sport will be had for equal money.

I have to admit, with equal price tags, I'd look long and hard at the Grand Sport.

302 Hi Pro

Southeast
coboss said:
I think GM is just wanting people to buy GM cars. If someone buys Z06, ZL1, a Z/28, a 1LE SS, a Grand Sport, a CTS-V, ATS-V, or whatever, I don't think they care. They have a ton of track ready cars now. Ford has the GT, the GT350 and I guess the Focus RS.

I think the ZL1, the SS 1LE, the Grand Sport, and the eventual Z/28 are all going to take sales from the GT350.

The real competition is the Grand Sport, which starts at $66K, and is basically a Z06 with the 460HP N/A 6.2L. A head to head between a 2016 Z51 Corvette and a GT350 Track Pack showed the 'Vette winning every number. The Grand Sport will widen the gap. A 2017 GT350 with the tech package is about the same interior equipment as a 2017 Grand Sport, and the prices will be within a few thousand of each other. When you consider that you can get a deal on a 'Vette, I wouldn't be surprised if the Grand Sport will be had for equal money.

I have to admit, with equal price tags, I'd look long and hard at the Grand Sport.

Well good for you!

But this thread is not the place to banter about GM products, this thread is post to our our Members who might be interested in Ford products from a "fair price" Ford Dealer.

That's all, this post is a notice of a Shelby GT350 Tech Pack Sports Car for sale at MSRP.

And that my friend is a good thing.

As always,
302 Hi Pro

While many of us paid sticker for our 2016 GT350's this will be a great deal for someone looking.

302 Hi Pro said:
Well good for you!

But this thread is not the place to banter about GM products, this thread is post to our our Members who might be interested in Ford products from a "fair price" Ford Dealer.

That's all, this post is a notice of a Shelby GT350 Tech Pack Sports Car for sale at MSRP.

And that my friend is a good thing.

As always,
302 Hi Pro

And you are God of TMO?

302 Hi Pro

Southeast
Bump!

She is still available and I noticed there is a link to the Window Sticker on the vehicle landing page link in the OP.

Good luck with your quest,
302 Hi Pro

302 Hi Pro

Southeast
Bump - Just spoke with Randall, the Ford Sales Manager at Mike Brown Ford and he is ready to deal!

This could turn out to be the deal of the year on a new Shelby GT350 in the right color.

See the link listed below, and call Randall. You won't be disappointed.
All the best,
Dave
302 Hi Pro

http://www.mikebrownfordsprucepine.com/new/Ford/2016-Ford-Mustang-a85aef8d0a0e0ae76ec9eb33013112d5.htm?searchDepth=3:3

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel