The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

OEM EXHAUST TUBING FOR SALE ANYONE?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dear All,
Looking for the two OEM BOSS 302 - over the axle - after the H pipe - before the mufflers - pipes.
New take-off or excellent shape.
THANK YOU!

Note: Looking for the same from a 11-14 GT500 as well...

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
From what I can tell, the GT OTA pipes are the same as the Boss, in case you want to expand your search. And you'd be more likely to find almost new take-offs.

For your search... The 500 pipes do not have resonators. The GT/ Boss do have resonators. I put the 500 style on my Boss with the 500 mufflers everyone uses. Gives it a little bit more hollow sound without being too loud. Good luck.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel