The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

RLCAs with Offset Bushings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has anyone here used RLCAs with offset bushings and have you noticed a perceivable difference in understeer/oversteer? If so, how? If possible, please be specific. Thanks.
ifqR69c.jpg

Guess no one is using offset bushings?

I have the MM LRCA like pictured on the car right now. I also have tested the Boss302R and the 302S arms and the Kenny Brown new light weight arms. The offset is really mild, it changes the roll steer geometry in the rear. Back to back testing did show a slight change in push on my 180* 25 MPH test corner in Mexico. The front turned in a tad better. Mid corner set faster. I was able to hit it with just a little more speed but will still push when driven too deep. Worth buying ? Up to you if you don't have them, with they make a big improvement, IMO not really but every little bit helps and they can't hurt. The set I have is staying on the car. Rod end is replacement is easy.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel