The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

two 2012 boss 302's for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I thought this was a cool find. the Ford dealer in Flatrock, Michigan, Crest. This is the dealer right across the street from where they build them has a CO and PW 2012 Boss 302 for sale. well I thought it was a interesting find.

The CO was built on November 9th, and the PW was built on December 7th. I only live a couple miles away from Crest Ford, so I'll try and get over there and look at the intake numbers later this week.

There's also a Race Red Boss 302 at Talyor Ford about 7 miles north of me. That one was produced on December 1st.

Sounds like some deals to be had! Even here in small town MN we still have a 2012 PW available last I checked...I'd bet one can save somewhere around $5K now on the remaining 2012s.

I just stopped by Crest Ford in Flat Rock about an hour ago. The Performance White Boss is gone, it was sold earlier this week. The Competition Orange Boss is still there, in the Service write-up bay. The number on the intake is 2612. It's VIN is 1ZVBP8CU4C5266160. As I posted before, this car was built on November 9th. It was ordered on January 31, 2011, and assigned it's build date on October 20, 2011. Also, it was originally ordered as Yellow Blaze and changed to Competition Orange on October 18, 2011.

I wonder what the delivery procedure would be for Crest Ford across from the plant. ? Do they drive it over or by rail. and do you save a little on delivery charges??

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Exp. Type
Time Attack
Exp. Level
20+ Years
Blair, Nebraska
Shipping is determined by National contracts and it is the same on the MSRP everywhere except Alaska and Hawaii. So there would be no saving on shipping, even if they did just drive it over --- it is virtually 100% likely it is put on a transport to take is down the street.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel