The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB: Boss H-Pipe

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I have a slightly used 2012-2013 Boss 302 MRT After-Cat H-Pipe if you are interested, it is wrapped with header wrap, can easily be removed if you don't want it.

$350.00, you pay shipping

John

Flowmaster cat back. Part # 817533. They call it an x pipe, but it sounds more like an H pipe to me. Has about 8000 miles still in great condition. For forum , $450 plus shipping.

scmscout said:
I have a slightly used 2012-2013 Boss 302 MRT After-Cat H-Pipe if you are interested, it is wrapped with header wrap, can easily be removed if you don't want it.

$350.00, you pay shipping

John

Thanks, but that's more than I'm looking to spend.

jimco84x said:
Flowmaster cat back. Part # 817533. They call it an x pipe, but it sounds more like an H pipe to me. Has about 8000 miles still in great condition. For forum , $450 plus shipping.

This appears to be a cat back system for a Nissan Titan...?

Arbigator said:
This appears to be a cat back system for a Nissan Titan...?

OOPS.. typo 817553

This is the complete kit. If interested I'll send pull it out of attic and send actual pics

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel