The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

WTB set of Boss 302 Black 10 spoke rims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Looking for a set of Boss 302 10 spoke rims. Would like the stagger set (9"/10"). Might be interested in a wheel- tire package if the price is right. If you are going to the 50th Anniversary in Charlotte this month We could hook up and save on the shipping. Thanks, Mitch

I have a set of 4, only 4,000 miles on them with no road rash on them. However, they are without tires. In Oklahoma and would probably have to ship instead of meeting. Just let me know

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4396899717.html

I know another member is looking for the tires, perhaps you can split the buy and pick up the wheels and he gets the tires? Win win?

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
straightliner1 said:
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/pts/4396899717.html

I know another member is looking for the tires, perhaps you can split the buy and pick up the wheels and he gets the tires? Win win?

Tires are not included in that ad!

mitchorama said:
Looking for a set of Boss 302 10 spoke rims. Would like the stagger set (9"/10"). Might be interested in a wheel- tire package if the price is right. If you are going to the 50th Anniversary in Charlotte this month We could hook up and save on the shipping. Thanks, Mitch
If the timing were a bit better, I would buy my new wheels while in Charlotte this week and sell you my stock 10 spokes. Voila! No shipping!

TMO Supporting Vendors