• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

► APEX | 18x11” EC-7 Track Wheel Group Buy — Up to $200 off a set!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

We are on your way to Thunderhill, Sonoma, and Laguna... take your pick ;) JRZ's are certainly on the list, thanks for the feedback.

What else do you guys run?

When are you going? I have the JRi coil overs on an 11 boss. I would certainly love to meet up for testing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apex Wheels

Race Proven, Street Approved
Supporting Vendor
What tires can be mounted with these wheels and stock suspension??

For customers running stock suspension without adjustable camber plates we would recommend our EC-7 18x10" ET43 square fitment, or the EC-7 18x10" ET43 front / 18x11" ET52 rear staggered fitment. Both of these would be much easier to accomplish.

Hardcore track enthusiasts with adjustable camber plates and compliant suspension are the best candidates for this aggressive 18x11" square fitment. 295 - 315mm compounds can be used given the right supporting modifications.

- Ryan

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
We've got interest in 146 units so far, and just under 5 days on the clock until the official payment phase opens! Share the deal with your fellow track enthusiasts, the more participation the deeper the discount.

31793299694_76d113b8ef_b.jpg

The official payment period opens on April 29th at 12am PST.

You pulled me back in. Only one more set to get the two-hundy discount. Let's make it happen!

I might as well just make this video my sig line. I have avoided this site for like two years or something and the first month I'm back, I have dropped a couple of thousand dollars on my Boss. I hate/love this site!

VoodooBoss

Rick
You pulled me back in. Only one more set to get the two-hundy discount. Let's make it happen!

I might as well just make this video my sig line. I have avoided this site for like two years or something and the first month I'm back, I have dropped a couple of thousand dollars on my Boss. I hate/love this site!

It's all @Grant 302 fault!

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
And everybody should have gotten email notification that we're in the 'open for payment' phase now!!

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
@Grant 302 is correct, we are now in the official payment phase of the 18x11" Mustang Group Buy. Be sure to get your pledge in today, as the earlier we gain momentum, the better the overall participation results... and that means reaching the top discount tiers! :D

32366632731_d5a825c729_b.jpg

I pledged at a high discount, because I didn't really understand how it worked until after I had done it. But like the captain, I'm in however it goes down.

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
We have 2 days left on the Group Buy clock! Do not miss out on this deal :cool:

13952276050_dc9e0cf515_b.jpg

Be sure to contact us if you have any fitment or Group Buy related questions.

Apex Wheels

Supporting Vendor
Awesome opportunity to get your hands on some unique 18x11" track wheels at a discount folks! These are all business :cool:

32109613710_bc4dcdd140_b.jpg

Contact us with any product or Group Buy related questions, we would love the opportunity to speak with you.

Grant 302

basic and well known psychic
Just got in. Locked in at the $50 pledge level. I was going to enter a higher pledge amount early, but was waiting to see where it ended up.

In this case, I'm glad I waited.

Like I mentioned, I set my discount tier too high, because I didn't really understand how the system worked. Now that the deal is closed, I went back in and changed my discount level down to "two free Apex stickers." Barely made it in, but I'm in.

Please don't ask why I missed the "Group Buy" But if by any chance, someone changes their mind about the Apex 18x11 and doesn't want to wait until July or later for delivery, and decided the silver was not the best choice, I am willing to buy your set of 4 Apex 18x11....et52mm in silver only. Doesn't hurt to ask....

I posted this same WTB Apex 18x11 in the Mustang parts for sale section as well..

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel