• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2012 Boss strut brace-needed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
Just bought one from here a few months back to replace the one I sold sometime last year: http://www.cjponyparts.com/strut-tower-brace-boss-302-v6-gt-2010-2014/p/STB12/

Can't beat 69.99 shipped.

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
captdistraction said:
lol, our links are from the same place, but yours has a better shipped price. Of course right after I buy one.
Haha. Didn't notice the ebay seller name. Return it and order one from their web store?

ArizonaBOSS

Because racecar.
BigTaco said:
This is not an OEM part? Or is it the same Ford part number....?

All I know is it's identical to the one I removed from my car last year, down to the Ford stampings.

RR2334

TMO Addict
It is a ford part. Hurry as they are 30% off, but the sale can end anytime. CJ pony never refunds the difference even if it is the next day, as I learned when I got my red shifter knob, retainer and boot. Wasn't happy about it.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel