• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

2013 boss with 1200 miles..for sale..salvage

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

https://www.copart.com/lot/37280619

I was looking at this car to potentially pick up and Flip or part out but I really don't need another project at this time. It looks to be in excellent shape runs and drives so this might be an easy job to get sorted out. Certainly would make a great base for a race car or even a Sunday driver. In the state of Illinois where I live it's a bit more of a pain to get a license plate for this vehicle. Much easier and many other states.41ff5d8075a25c95f1c382dfd7a119f7.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

TMSBOSS

Spending my pension on car parts and track fees.
Its a Flood Car. Which means it has had water as low as the floor board and maybe over the roof.

Hard to smell the damage from a picture.

If I was buying the car for cores, I would expect to have to tear down everything and start over. Major components rebuilt, wiring in the trash, body striped of everything, painted and start over. Great if you are building a racecar where you would do this anyway. For a street rebuild? Not for me.

Bill Pemberton

0ld Ford Automotive Racing Terror
Well that is not too bad considering the local track was only a mere 14 ft. under water - up to the console sounds pretty good compared to that ,ha?! Serious flooding , so think about a race car only, as electricals likely compromised!!! Electronics are a huge, huge cost to replace!!

Last edited:

302BOB

Epic Contributor
Flood cars are always a big gamble.Like TMS said, it could be water to the floor board or over the roof.The most water my Boss has seen is when Son washed it a few weeks ago.

A friend of mine bought a 2013 Mustang that had been driven into a lake, it cost him a small fortune to replace all the damaged electronics, I would shy away or race car only!

That car was auctioned off in Nebraska. I don't know what it sold for but last I saw it was in the 10k range. Might have been a great deal for someone. But too far for me to go look at it. She's gone now.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest lap times

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel