The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

BMO T-Shirt Order Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Below are the shirt details. The shirts are limited quantity and are high quality Port shirts. I'm very happy with the quality of the shirts and screen printing and I think you will be too.

The short sleeve shirts are these:

http://www.companycasuals.com/hironakapromotions/b.jsp?id=489&prodimage=imglib/catl/2012/f7/PC61_AthleticHeather_Model_Front_a2010.jpg&swatch=Athletic+Heather+*&parentId=624

XXL in Athletic Heather
IMG_0667.jpg
IMG_0668.jpg

Thanks Rick for your effort with these shirts. I ordered a 2XL short sleeve but when polled also wanted a long sleeve in this size.
Will there be more available?

Regards
Dave

NFSBOSS said:
It appears all long sleeve shirts are sold. I may have one XL long sleeve left but I need to double check this evening. If you want a LS XL post here and I'll contact you if I have one. There are still plenty of short sleeve shirts available.

Was hoping to get one of the xl, long sleeve shirts. let me know if you have one.

Rick, thanks for the 2XL long sleeve news :). I have sent additional payment .I had previously PayPal"d a 2XL short Sleeve.
thanks again, I will wear it proudly to my Track Attack date in May ;)
Dave

NFSBOSS said:
All t-shirt orders were shipped today and most of you should receive them by next weekend.

I still have all sizes of short sleeve shirts and I have two long sleeve XL shirts available.
Got mine already and it looks great! That was fast......certainly wasn't delivered by Pony Express out here in Cowboy country ;D

TMO Supporting Vendors

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel