The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss 302 diecast

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LMAO!

img16183.jpg

Found this from the Maisto site - 11.79 and resonable shipping. I bought 4, total less than 60.

http://www.btsrack.com/search.asp?pg=1&stext=boss+302&x=23&y=10

Check EBAY items, just type 2012 boss 302 in search and scroll down listings, there a a number of new small Yellow, and Black LS models I did see the white, and orange radio control vehicles.
My wife went to TOYS R US and got the orange radio controlled one for about 25.00 for me the other day.

98RedGT

2012 #552
Yeah, but not regular Boss 302 like Kona Blue and Race Red and Competition Orange. I would like to have something that is a replica of my car. Guess I'll just keep waiting, maybe it will show up eventually.

It looks like someone took the $5 hotwheels, put it on a tree, called it an ornament, and asking 3 x the price

TMO Supporting Vendors