The Mustang Forum for Track & Racing Enthusiasts

Taking your Mustang to an open track/HPDE event for the first time? Do you race competitively? This forum is for you! Log in to remove most ads.

• Welcome to the Ford Mustang forum built for owners of the Mustang GT350, BOSS 302, GT500, and all other S550, S197, SN95, Fox Body and older Mustangs set up for open track days, road racing, and/or autocross. Join our forum, interact with others, share your build, and help us strengthen this community!

Boss & Misc. Parts for Sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All items are + shipping. Shipping to California is rarely economical from my zip code, 20169. Just a warning.

- Stock exhaust manifolds. $50/each
- Stock Recaro passenger seat. $500 (hardly used)
- Rear seats. $300 (I have most of the brackets, bolts and parts, but not guarantees on the little stuff. Might be missing a washer or two)
- Stock (base boss) rear deck spoiler. $50
- Stock MT82 shifter. $50
- Hurst billet short throw performance shifter. $100 (brand new stick and knob)
- Unopened, brand new box of Eibach sportline springs. $200
- Set of 4 Continental take off slicks. 275/18's. $350. 2 of them only with 3 laps on them. Other two in great condition.
- Stock rear upper control arm. $30
- Stock rear lower control arms. $35 for both
- Stock springs. best offer
- Laguna Seca stock rear Pirelli Pzero Corsa tires. never used. Still have knobbies and stickers on them. $600 for both.
- 2 brand new Sparco 4 point harnesses. Only used once. In red. Retail for $240 each, both for $390.

PM only, if interested. If you're interested in a part but want to make an offer, please feel free.

ms71171 said:
side question... Where did you get those side exhaust tips on your car?

Haha. Yes, that is a 'side' question. Those are the (somewhat rare) Kooks side exhaust pipes for the boss.
They're hard to get on actually because Kook's didn't put a flex pipe section in them, which I plan to do.

TMO Supporting Vendors

Latest posts

Buy TMO Apparel

Buy TMO Apparel